What does it mean to identify as a Lutheran? Is it anything more than thinking of yourself as a member of CLC or where your family has always worshipped?
Lutheran and the Reformers offer a freeing “third way” to Christianity. Whether you are a lifelong Lutheran, new to the congregation, or exploring your faith, this interactive opportunity will be right up your alley.
- Why Lutherans don’t carry Bibles.
- Why did Luther break with the Catholic Church?
- Luther: the birth of the individual conscience.
- Heaven or hell?
- How come there’s not a Lutheran TV evangelist?
- What do you mean “justified by grace through faith?”
- What’s so original about Original Sin and how can I be saint and sinner simultaneously?
- Is 666 the “Mark of the Beast?” And is it Iran?
- Why do we sit, stand and sing so much?
There’s plenty more fun topics and time for your questions.
Food provided by The Cupcake and Cookie Company.