CLC Offers Individual Holy Communion
Wednesdays from 4:30-6:30PM
Here’s how it works:
- Call the church office and register with Patty.
- The distribution of Communion will happen in ten-minute increments.
- Wear a mask!
- Enter by the front doors (North Avenue) at your scheduled time. Do not arrive early and congregate in the lobby.
- Come down the center aisle.
- The bread and wine will be placed on separate tables.
- As you receive each element, Pastor Scott and Seminarian Steve Slepecki will pronounce the words, “The body of Christ given for you.” “The blood of Christ shed for you.”
- After receiving Holy Communion, exit the sanctuary and the church through the Evergreen Avenue